Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How are you bitches?


Today I feel prettymuch amazing. Libeau amazing. If there was a pole nearby, it would be quivering with anticipation. Ems left a dress at mine over the weekend (my house = her other home) and I am rockin it today. Many compliments, I likey!

Teri is wearing a hoodie I recognize as Katie’s in her new profile pic. I am not the only one rocking the interwardrobe vibe :D TERI DID YOU WATCH THE MAN O WAR?

In my end of the world: Mr Lee is working insane hours for the next 4 weeks, which is beyond a joke. We just about never see each other, and when we do he is overtired and snappy. SUPER. Excuse me Boston, I would like my husband back, please?

Best thing this weekend, skyping Katie!! Despite my slow as put put internet connection, it was nearly as though she was there. Breakin my heart! Counting down the days to the baby shower EXPERIENCE! Superamazingfulwin! Katie is leaving her job and will be a FREE WOMAN by then! Love it!!! Can’t wait! So excited!

Sam is coming back in November. Thank god! Staying as long as she has, she has become part of the scenery here again! It has become normal! A cruel and unusual torture!

Chantelle looks super hot. I can imagine her behind a bar in germany. Jesus, they have no idea what’s about to hit them! We have to get to Germany!

In other news, Leah and I start burlesque classes in 2 weeks! Oui oui!

1 comment:

  1. Ooo new dress! I want to see! WHAT am I going to wear to baby shower.. hrm.. I hope Glassons/Supre etc bring out maxi dresses soon they usually get summer clothing in around now. My dresses don't fit. Hah ;-P

    Uncool about working opposite hours *sigh* at least it will make your anniversary more special because you'll value that time together more <3 aww

    Yay Sam will be moving back. Yayayay

    Chantelle is a total babe. She looks so tan. Working in a bar speaking German. Much impressed. If that bar knows whats good for them they will hire her on the spot

    You better bust out your burlesque routine on skype. I must set up my cam so you can see my belly. I drew a stick baby on it the other night ha I’m crazy haha. I’m sure he’s a lot cuter x

    ReplyDelete