Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New shit, $16. Choice!  Go Trademe:


















Birthday was completely amazing. Lots of food, wine, tattoo (yaaayyy), Peter Alexander jamies (yaaaaaayyy), car (Yaaaaaaaaay) and a day with Katie in Wellington (YAAAAAAAAAY). You are looking at one incredibly spoilt girl.























Tonight Leah and I are having soup and wine and she is bringing me books and I am giving her movies. Homely fun.

Friday Sam Rulz is in town and we are going to tear Auckland a new one. Ricky’s cousin from Norfolk Island is in town too, so we are going to take him out and basically scar him for life.


Sunday is Katie day! Katie is in town which means nothing less than mocktails, shopping and fabulosity.


In other news, it is Tuesday and I am on day 2 of diet (take 687). In the weekend I accidentally had the misfortune of stepping on some scales. Why? Was I hungover? Still drunk? (quite possibly). Why would I want to know such a thing!? Alas. Last night I attempted a yoga DVD, with cats winding themselves all around my limbs. Apparently it is quite exciting when I am in some strange position with my head upside down and obviously seems like a team sport!


How are you?
 
x

4 comments:

  1. Ahahaha, I've been doing Wii fit yoga and the puppy thinks its amazing. Biting my face and hair and playing dodge the legs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cats do the same they love when I do yoga they want to cuddle up against me etc.. cuteness!

    I haven't done yoga in a while though. It's funny how fast I lost my fitness and how EVERYTHING makes me tired. I'll keep trying to stay active but I'm embracing pregnancy I'm going to put on weight no matter what I'm enjoying food more then usual why not after the baby is out it will be back on the diet/gym so why not make the most of it :-) I think you can do the same during winter when we're all about coats and noone really knows whats going on underneath. Hehehe

    You're gorgeous - I hate scales! My batteries are dead in mine and I'm not replacing them. I weigh myself at the gym sometimes though. Scales of great depression

    Yay for this weekend I'M EXCITED

    That cardi is fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha scales of great depression

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLO.
    I gave you an award at my blog.

    ReplyDelete