Friday, May 7, 2010

My biggest fashion faux pas:
Declaring in a work newsletter that I would never wear black skinny jeans. WOW was I wrong. Less than a year later it was egg on face for me, from the coworkers that remembered that overtly judgmental statement. Whoops!


In totally self absorbed news
I am going back to Blonde, thanks to the very lovely Mrs Durrie Flynn! I am just about as excited about this as one person can be! While I adore black on so many other people, the reality of my own black tresses are a far cry from what I had envisioned! I am hereby accepting my hair for the fine little mop that it is (not luscious and thick a la the Betty Paige’s out there) and going back to what I do do well.

4 comments:

  1. YAY!
    I love blonde Morgie!

    I might haveto go back to red seeing as my hair refuses to be any other colour. I dye it brown, it turns red, I dye it black, it turns red, I dye it blonde, it turns ginge.

    My hair is a cunt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA I love red Te! woo!

    I think that perhaps the hair has an agenda of its own. We don't have much choice but to do what it says!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A change in hair colour is always fun!
    I think you look good with both colours, but it does get tiresom with all the restrictions of black.
    I was thinking of changing to a less harsh colour then black
    Yay blonde Morgie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are FAB as a blonde ;-P a bombshell!

    Chantelle is so clever will be a fun day.

    Black skinny jeans are too good. Was this when you were wearing dresses everyday. I'm way too lazy/poor to have a different dress ready each day. Jeans - you only have to wash once a week. Hahaha x

    ReplyDelete