Wednesday, February 24, 2010

La la la!

Apologies for the absence, moving countries is all consuming!  Today the cats are going to the vet for their vaccinations and 1st of 3 pre flight inspections.  Dread.

Anyway on an uncanny note, through a series of unrelated events it has unfolded that the house that Mr and I have taken the lease to in Auckland is in fact, Micaela and Dan's house (Sacred tattoo).  I found out when I bought a piece of furniture from Micaela off Trademe for our new house, and the pickup address she gave me was indeed the very same house that Mr and I will be making our home back in Auckland!  How very convenient!  We have since arranged to buy her fridge, washing machine and vaccuum.   And anything else that they don't want when they leave the country.  The best bit is that they will all be in our new house when we arrive!  yahoo! 

I am running late for work, again.  Better update next time!

1 comment: