Thursday, October 29, 2009

This year I have learned:

Creativity - Island life has undoubtedly changed the way I think about a lot of things. At first I struggled without the entertainment that we take for granted in the city, but eventually I have started to explore my creative side – baking, learning to cook, making crafts etc – stuff that I have always wanted, but have been to lazy to do!

I have learnt that more than anything else in my life, I value my friends. The people that you choose to surround yourself with, that become family. They keep you challenged, on your toes, defend you relentlessly, keep you company, keep you sane, and ultimately make you who you are. Katie, Todd, Rob, my old workmates – my friends are what I am homesick for.

A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.
Arnold H. Glasow

1 comment:

  1. You are a rare gem xoxoxo

    I want to see photographic evidence of this creativity. Yessss!

    ReplyDelete